This Course Includes
- International Fitness Pro Education IFPE
- basic of functional training and athletic movement
- mobility, stability, balance, power, speed, agility training and testing
- core training, strength and endurance training and testing
- develop performance programs for rotation, swinging, throwing jumping, kicking, cutting and turning
- FMS Functional Movement Screen
- functional training programing to achieve sports performance goals
Functional Training License
You will learn:
• Explain the difference between functional training and sport-specific training.
• Identify the advantages of functional training over other conditioning techniques.
• Explain the four pillars of human movement and why there are four pillars.
• Manipulate a variety of functional training exercises for specific body segments into an effective program.
• Identify the proper use of functional training independently and in conjunction with other training programs.
• List the key variables in developing functional training programs.
• Describe the three ways to integrate a functional modality into a traditional workout.
• Design a functional training program that meets specific training and athletic goals.
This course features a 3-tier approach for using functional movements into an existing strength training program. Using assessment and analyses, you will be able to identify the movements and muscles involves in your clients chose sport or activities, this will then enable you to select the best exercises based on their goals. This online course comes the a course syllabus, chapter objectives and end of chapter learning tasks to prepare you to take the quiz upon completion. Design a Training Program
This course includes the Ebook : Functional Training
Learn a range of modalities and exercises including body weight, bands and pulleys, dumbbells and kettlebells, medicine balls, stability balls, and other equipment that can be used at home or in a fitness facility. Complete System of Athletic Development Functional training is a complete system of athletic development that focuses on training the body the way it will be used in competition, making it the most efficient and effective form of training today. Instructions on how to begin and how to advance, with lots of pictures and detailed instructions on how to do each exercise.
REQUEST A FREE TRIAL PACKAGE
Now find out about your training opportunities free of charge and without obligation
With the trial package you have all the information you need to continue your education with our online training programs.
Information material on all training opportunities
Free trial access to all training courses